The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Anastasia Cassella-Young's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, it will be great to see you on the book attic and be able to blog for you…"

Anastasia Cassella-Young replied Feb 7, 2008 to Would you be interested in an author spotlight interview?

24 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Michaela Riley

"Nellotie: Please go to www.thebookattic.us and under submission forms you will see a…"

Anastasia Cassella-Young replied Jan 27, 2008 to Would you be interested in an author spotlight interview?

24 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Michaela Riley

"I look forward to seeing you at www.thebookattic.us Jessica. Don't forget to fill ou…"

Anastasia Cassella-Young replied Jan 16, 2008 to Would you be interested in an author spotlight interview?

24 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Michaela Riley

"Can't wait to see you at the site. Please take advantage of everything we offer. Tha…"

Anastasia Cassella-Young replied Jan 15, 2008 to Would you be interested in an author spotlight interview?

24 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Michaela Riley

"Andrea, please e-mail me at authoranastasia@thebookattic.us also visit www.thebookat…"

Anastasia Cassella-Young replied Jan 15, 2008 to Would you be interested in an author spotlight interview?

24 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Michaela Riley

"Marta is correct. My apologies for any inconvenience. You should copy and paste the…"

Anastasia Cassella-Young replied Jan 10, 2008 to Would you be interested in an author spotlight interview?

24 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Michaela Riley

"Please go to www.thebookattic.us and under the "submissions" page click on "author s…"

Anastasia Cassella-Young replied Dec 26, 2007 to Would you be interested in an author spotlight interview?

24 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Michaela Riley

"Hi Marta: Thanks for the interest and the question. A very good one indeed. You need…"

Anastasia Cassella-Young replied Dec 26, 2007 to Would you be interested in an author spotlight interview?

24 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Michaela Riley

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service