The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

If you'd like your own author spotlight and having that interview blogged in 9 spots? If so, please contact me. I am co-owner of www.thebookattic.us and we are in full swing for 2008 with a totally new look at free advertising for authors and now offer 4 free spots now. Why do we do this? We enjoy meeting and networking with authors and find especially that self-published authors have the hardest time trying to find advertising within their budget so we say free is in our budget. We are also self-published so we understand. Let us know if we can be of help as we want to help any and all authors. Just fill out a form and let us do the rest. You really can't beat that.

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Anastasia, I'd be interested in being interviewed; looked at the site but not sure where your form is.
Hi Marta: Thanks for the interest and the question. A very good one indeed. You need to just fill out the "Author Spotlight" form under "Submissions" and we do the rest from there. Any more questions please feel free to e-mail me at authoranastasia@thebookattic.us and thank you for your interest. We are having a blast doing this and getting a very good response. Don't forget to look at the home page which tells you all the free spots we have for advertising for you. All free. Anastasia.
Hi Anastasia,
I'd also like to be included in an Author Spotlight. Please let me know what to do.
Morgan Mandel
Please go to www.thebookattic.us and under the "submissions" page click on "author spotlight" form, copy and paste it into an e-mail at the address provided, fill in the appopriate information and we will do the rest. We add it to the author spotlight for your state or country and then we blog it in 9 different spots. I will be the one handling it so I look forward to seeing your form soon. Sincerely, Anastasia.
Hi, I checked out your site and don't quit know where to sign up for the author spolight. I'm sorry. A little help please...
I found the form at the "site submission" and then "author spotlight" but it's not an "online" form. You have to copy/paste it onto an e-mail and then send it in.
Marta is correct. My apologies for any inconvenience. You should copy and paste the author spotlight form into your e-mail, fill it out and email it. Or, you may copy and paste it into a word doc. and send it as an attachment. Thank you so much for your interest. We have found this to be a great avenue of advertising our authors and we enjoy reading the answers to the interview questions. We are also now blogging in 10 spots. One of which is wordpress.com so please go back to the site and do either of the above that is more advantageous to you. Thanks again for your interest. Sorry that I hadn't been able to response a little more quickly I have been in the hosp. for 1 week (nothing serious just enough to keep me offline). Take care, Anastasia.
Anastasia,

Since you've just received copy of Love Monkey, I'd love to be part of this promotion. We can talk about the background for the book—raising a capuchin monkey for Helping Hands—and how that led to my monthly column in the Simian and, subsequently, the Love Monkey title.

Cheers,

Andrea
Andrea, please e-mail me at authoranastasia@thebookattic.us also visit www.thebookattic.us and fill out what we call the "author spotlight" form and we will blog it. I will engage in conversation with you about a personal type of interview at authoranastasia@thebookattic.us ok? Thanks for joining me here. I did receive the book but had been hospitalized here and there for the past month so I haven't been able to get to it but in between hospitalizations I am keeping up with www.thebookattic.us lol. Take care, have a blessed day and contact me personally. I appreciate the opportunity to review Love Monkey. I really do, I will try to squeeze it in this week. I had to catch up on a 400+ page editing job that needed completion. Finally all of it is coming together and no more hospitals YAY! Anastasia
Anastasia,

Okay, I'll do that stuff later tonight.

Gee, I'm sorry to hear about your hospitalizations. I have had lots of surgery, if you want to vent, let me know.

And I hear ya about the extra work. Seems like that's all I do. (But where's the money?! LOL!)

Hook up with you later, feel better.

Cheers,

Andrea
Can't wait to see you at the site. Please take advantage of everything we offer. Thank you for the offer to vent lol. It seems we all need that. Sorry to hear that you have had a lot of surgeries. Please contact me at my e-mail and we'll discuss or "vent" to each other lol. Glad to have met you here. Take care, Anastasia.
Hi Anastasia,
What a nice invitation! I am the author of Shades of Gray, and would be interested in an author spotlight.
Thanks again for the opportunity.
Jessica James

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service