The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Humanity stands at the crossroads. We either choose correctly, move forward and evolve or we enter a new Dark Age. It is our choice, it always has been.

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

I think we have been in the "Dark Age" perhaps since the fall of Atlantis. We are being asked to choose whether we wish to stay in the dark or to awaken to who we have always been - powerful co-creators of love and light. This is my purpose and passion: to awaken others to their God Self. My book is a tool for self-transformation.

My question to the group is, how we can work together to usher forth the era of love and light? Perhaps it is as simple as trading services, books or ideas for marketing to assist each other in getting the word out. I offer a copy of my book, In the Key of Life, An Activational Journey to the Soul, to anyone who would like to trade a copy of her or his book to get the energy flowing.

Thank you Phil for starting this group!
Joan Cerio
http://joancerio.com
Good idea-I will send you a copy of WAKING GOD-SOUNDS LIKE WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE!
Send me an emaill off site to sundiskhermit@yahoo.com-I do not think we want to publish our addresses.
This would be a great idea on "the other site" as well, Joan.
Why do so many people have so many superstitions about many of the alternative/ complimentary healing practices. I guide people on transformational healing journeys and am preparing to self publish a series of how to guides. I working with Qigong energy medicine as my primary modality with a full array of supporting tools.

I have noticed over the years people often seem spooked by the idea of energy healing. I am about to redesign how I talk about my work as sound explorations since that is what energy work is.

Thanks Phil for starting this group.

maury
I think, Maury that the powers that be have scared people away from trying alternatives-If alternative modalities were on the TV all the time that might change-the average person is just not used to hearing about energy as either a cure or cause for dis-ease. I think the interest has grown over time but to the masses it is still considered to be fringe medicine.
I think part of the reason most people are so skeptical of alternative healing modalities is because there is so much fraud mixed in with the good stuff. And it's the frauds and hucksters who get all the publicity while the legitimate alternative medicinals and modalities get little attention, are explained away by the "experts", or are ignored altogether.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service