The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I won't say all fiction writers have a message, because that's not true. Some just write to do nothing more than to entertain a reader.

A good number of writers of fiction, however, do write with a message in mind. When I wrote Destiny of the Divas, I did so with a conviction that I wanted to be able to make a difference in the lives of those who would read my book.

I had four teenaged girls, who would be super-heroines, and also be band members, so I wanted to give them a purpose that young ladies could relate to. I also wanted to touch on a problem which faces not only the USA, but worldwide, so I chose kidnapped kids. This is a growing problem in not only our country, but all around the world. It's almost impossible to pick up a newspaper without seeing that a child had been kidnapped somewhere in the country.

With that thought in mind, as well as giving the reader an entertaining read as well, I created Destiny Masters. At the age of nine, her seven year old brother, Josh, was kidnapped and murdered. Now picture this, if you will. She grows up without her sibling. The happiest day of her life, graduating from high school, and her brother is not there to share in her moment. As she heads to her graduation party, compliments of her parents, she is flown to California, from Hartford, CT, to enjoy Disneyland. On the flight there and back she thinks about her brother, and is determined to find those responsible for his death, even though her parents, after eight years, had all but given up that hope. How could she possibly accomplish such a formidable task, when the police and FBI weren't able to.

To find out how, order your copy today. You can order Destiny Of The Divas, from my website, and get an autographed copy, or you can order from AMAZON.COM

Views: 0

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service