- 1.Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin - That's Amore
For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers
Cheril Vendetti has not received any gifts yet
For purchasing information, please go to www.cherilvendetti.com
© 2023 Created by John Kremer. Powered by
Comment Wall (36 comments)
You need to be a member of The Book Marketing Network to add comments!
Join The Book Marketing Network
Do stop by when you have a moment to check out our free book marketing tool - BookBuzzr. (www.bookbuzzr.com)
BookBuzzr is a page-flipping application that is more suited for marketing books online. BookBuzzr comes with the built-in ability to share your book-extract on over 60 social networking and bookmarking sites such as Facebook, Orkut, MySpace, Digg, Delicious etc.
We'd love it if you'd take a look at our tool and share your thoughts.
Freya [at] bookbuzzr [dot] com
PS - Sorry for this message if you already use BookBuzzr, but please help us tell others and spread the benefit!
You Were Created to Succeed!
Just giving you a shout!
I just stopped by to see what you're up to and to let you know about Florida Writers Assn. It's national too!
ALL FWA MEMBERS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Quarterly issue of The Florida Writer magazine.
* Extra exposure for your writing by submission of articles and poems to the Florida Writer newsletter.
* A link to your website on the FWA website.
* The opportunity to interact with other writers by attending Writers Group meetings in your area.
* The opportunity to attend and participate in the annual FWA Conferences.
* Even more exposure for you as writer through participation in the annual Awards Program for published and unpublished writers.
* Access to MEMBERS-ONLY e-group where members share publishing, writing, and marketing tips..
* Special members-only rates on advertising in The Florida Writer magazine.
* The opportunity to participate in FWA-sponsored book signing and promotional events held throughout the year.
* Leadership opportunities as a Writers Group Leader, Regional Director or FWA officer.
* SPEAKING Opportunities!
Hope you check out the site and consider joining!
I also owned a restaurant in San Francisco in the early 80s.
Yes the old Howard,Jordan marsh Co. all in my book.My e-mail is
Enjoyed the music. My next book is about My Mom and Dad and the five years I lived in Naples, Italy. Keep in touch.
You must not have gotten my e-mail abut 6 weeks ago. All the local programs at KOPT, including Women Under the Influence of Laughter (mine) were cancelled as the station changed formats. I'm so sorry. I'm going to try to find another home for the show and will definitely keep you on my list! Have a great weekend!
Haven't received anything from you for the zine. Have you sent something yet? Looking forward. Sept issue comes out tomorrow.
View All Comments