The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Noble Ojigwe's Discussions (17)

Discussions Started (17) Replies Latest Activity

Wails from the exiles

Ah, your ruthless tragedies Africa, your many martyred sons, sold out and slain by the stooges of the counter revolution. And Comrade Samor…

Started by Noble Ojigwe

0 Dec 24, 2009

American Dream

Profligate playboys, parading on the prowl.. Living out the American dream, in their built to thrill Buicks. Nude pictures on billboards, t…

Started by Noble Ojigwe

0 Dec 24, 2009

Night muse

In the quietness of the night, there by the lantern light reading philosophy. Flashes of insight delight the soul, when the lines reveal a…

Started by Noble Ojigwe

0 Dec 24, 2009

Fulfilment someday

I’m here doing my own thing. But while some accuse me, of being more sentimental than I’m practical, others frown that most times, I sound…

Started by Noble Ojigwe

0 Dec 24, 2009

Making do

Oh, cool it brother, for the tragic could also be the tonic for your self discovery. Every man has his load to carry. Ah, the nagging prop…

Started by Noble Ojigwe

0 Dec 24, 2009

Oil dirt

The rippling sea lies vast, soiled by the dirt from the bellies of the long ships at the terminal. Mt. Tuma stirs the bed of a bad memory,…

Started by Noble Ojigwe

0 Dec 24, 2009

Man alone

Wearing an oversized coat cannot brand one a social misfit. Though the price tag could reveal your class in the status quo. And everyday,…

Started by Noble Ojigwe

0 Dec 24, 2009

Any protein in paper ?

Just see me how I’ve spent all my pay, daily buying ink to write my poems. And now it’s no longer in doubt that soon, I’ll finally be forc…

Started by Noble Ojigwe

0 Dec 24, 2009

Wasted Youth

There blood caked there on the heartless concrete of these alluring cities. The blood of the ambitious teenagers, lost in the prodigal ways…

Started by Noble Ojigwe

0 Dec 24, 2009

Our first protest

Dreamland my paradise, the surreal world so strange. Earth unshackle my eyes, I die to see the winds. And those for my funeral, let them c…

Started by Noble Ojigwe

0 Dec 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service