The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Patricia Gligor's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I have three monthly series on my blog to promote other authors and their books: Mys…"

Patricia Gligor replied Feb 1, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Thanks, John! Like most writers, I constantly try to find the best marketing/promoti…"

Patricia Gligor replied Jul 19, 2012 to Book Marketing Success Stories

235 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Manny Asunto

"Giovanni, Overall, I think you site is very nice. But, to be blunt, as you requested…"

Patricia Gligor replied Jun 22, 2012 to I Am Looking to Make Some New Friends & To Read Some New Blogs!

6 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Giovanni Gelati

"John, Thanks for the reminder. The director of the IHC was in Ireland the whole mont…"

Patricia Gligor replied Jun 21, 2012 to Book Marketing Success Stories

235 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Manny Asunto

"I absolutely love book trailers! I think they're an effective marketing tool. A few…"

Patricia Gligor replied Jun 9, 2012 to Benefits of the Video Book Trailers

8 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Erin Bell

"Ann, the main character in Mixed Messages, the first novel in my Malone mystery seri…"

Patricia Gligor replied Mar 30, 2012 to Book Marketing Success Stories

235 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Manny Asunto

"I've never been to a book festival but, after reading everyone's comments, I'm intri…"

Patricia Gligor replied Mar 2, 2012 to Book Festivals

11 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Shawn Lamb

"Is the printed version still the most loved? Yes! I (and most of the people I know)…"

Patricia Gligor replied Oct 17, 2011 to Do People Still Want the Printed Version & Not The eBook?

6 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Amy Lignor

"I couldn't agree with you more! As a matter-of-fact, just this morning, I promoted a…"

Patricia Gligor replied Sep 19, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Through the years, there have been many hurdles for me to overcome as a writer. Tran…"

Patricia Gligor replied Sep 8, 2011 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service