The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Dennis AuBuchon's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Like the other responses marketing options are different for each author and their b…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Jan 4, 2009 to Authors: What Type of Marketing Has Worked Best for You?

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by judy cullins

"Welcome to the network. There is much information to be learned from this site and t…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Nov 5, 2008 to Introduction

1 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

"The opportunities to market your book is not limited by the type of book it is. The…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Oct 30, 2008 to Advice needed on where to promote a POD(Print on Demand) book on the internet??

10 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Jo Linsdell

"Kim, I went with a publisher you had to pay as there are so many books getting publ…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Oct 19, 2008 to Why did you go with...

33 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Steven M Moore

"Bonnie, I know what you are talking about and wish you luck. I am working on two bo…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Oct 19, 2008 to THAT DREADED CENSOR.... would love your advice!

5 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by C.B. Smith

"I clicked the join button for the web ring. Thanks for the information."

Dennis AuBuchon replied Oct 15, 2008 to Association of Literary Artists For Writers - WEB RING

1 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

"Peter, You bring up some great points as usual. I constantly talk about my writing…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Sep 24, 2008 to Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Book

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Chris Glennon

"Alan, I am happy you started this effort. I have a page on my web site devoted to A…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Sep 22, 2008 to Books 4 Boots

2 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Alan Smith

"You have a great idea. I went to your site to get the free download but could not fi…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Sep 11, 2008 to Raising Money for Charity While Making a Profit

1 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

"I do visit bookstores but often times with the fact that a bookstore cannot stock ev…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Sep 10, 2008 to Where do you buy your books?

25 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by LM Preston

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service