The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Peter N. Jones's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"First, I would never pay to be published. That is vanity or subsidy publishing. If y…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jun 22, 2008 to Selling out: From Self-publishing to Traditional publishing

3 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Gary Val Tenuta

"It depends on your goals. If you really want large-scale distribution and national e…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jun 22, 2008 to What do you recommend regarding publishing?

8 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by martha tucker

"I was looking at your website and was curious about your ebook packages. Are you pub…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jun 15, 2008 to Be published for FREE

16 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Head Spook

"Currently those publishing companies using Lightning Source as their printer are una…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jun 7, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"Sounds like you have a very strong mission for your new publishing company. All the…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jun 7, 2008 to New publisher kid on the block

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"I have used shelfari a little, along with Library Thing and other sites that let you…"

Peter N. Jones replied May 31, 2008 to Shelfari - software for writers and readers

2 May 31, 2008
Reply by Donald James Parker

"Yes, using social networks to find groups within the book's potential interest area…"

Peter N. Jones replied May 17, 2008 to Powerful ways of using blogs, podcasts and social networks to Promote Books

8 May 18, 2008
Reply by Tom Tucker

"Well, I would not do anything without reading Aaron Shepard's book Perfect Pages. Th…"

Peter N. Jones replied May 17, 2008 to Need A Resource to Guide Me with Word for Self-Publishing

5 May 27, 2008
Reply by Brian Greenleaf

"Well, because the net is so there is a plethora of methods and opportunities for mar…"

Peter N. Jones replied May 12, 2008 to Need marketing tips and awareness campaign

2 May 12, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"I'm still a believer in having your url be as close to your websites purpose as poss…"

Peter N. Jones replied May 1, 2008 to Is your website marketable?

4 May 1, 2008
Reply by Eylon Israely @ Eco-Libris

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service