The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Peter N. Jones's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Susie, You got this email because of your registration with Bowker and acquisition…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jan 7, 2008 to Book Industry Study Group

4 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by SusieSunshine

"I would check with your host (StartLogic). By moving "platforms" they mean that they…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 22, 2007 to Anyone else us Startlogic for their website?

1 Dec 22, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Dennis has given you great information, as he always does. Follow it. Article market…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 15, 2007 to Looking for your marketing advice

25 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Bob Selden

"There's another thread on the site where I mention this, but marketing also means in…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 12, 2007 to Marketing

11 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Eliz, Not sure which sites you are talking about, but I've put up some further dire…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 12, 2007 to Boost your website ranking to promote your book

8 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"I've put together a list of around 100 press release sites. Peter ________________…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 9, 2007 to Free Press Release (PR) Distribution...what is this about?

3 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

"Good call Amber. You are exactly right, POD is simply a printing method. To give wei…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 9, 2007 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

"Yes, I understand, authors already have tons of work to do. The resources up there n…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 9, 2007 to Boost your website ranking to promote your book

8 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Dennis, Great, yes I also use Google Alerts for a variety of purposes. How is Yahoo…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 3, 2007 to Getting major attention for your books

7 Aug 3, 2008

"The best way to stay on top of this and then comment is to do Google Alerts on topic…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 2, 2007 to Getting major attention for your books

7 Aug 3, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service