The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Stacy-Deanne's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Cassius, It wouldn't be crooked. It's called cross promotion, LOL! Authors do it…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Nov 24, 2009 to Book reviews exchange - writers reviewing other writers' works?

2 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Cassius Cheong

"I wish you much success too! There is of course nothing wrong with having a marketin…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Nov 21, 2009 to Creating a buzz (without giving away the content)

5 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Hi Donald, I am a traditionally published author so I am looking at it from my expe…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Nov 19, 2009 to Creating a buzz (without giving away the content)

5 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Hi Donald, I've never heard of someone promoting a book that's not even published.…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Nov 17, 2009 to Creating a buzz (without giving away the content)

5 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"D.L., Is there a way you think they can work with you? Like if you provided them so…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Nov 15, 2009 to My Book is out! Now what?

3 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Hi D.L. Congratulations but I am confused. If you are with a small press, why are y…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Nov 15, 2009 to My Book is out! Now what?

3 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Donald that's something to think about because if she did self-publish and no one's…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Nov 15, 2009 to To Self-Publish or Not...

11 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"I believe Mavis has long abandoned this thread so I am posting my thoughts for anyon…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Nov 15, 2009 to To Self-Publish or Not...

11 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Hi John, Whether they are meaningful or not, that will be your decision in the end.…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Oct 30, 2009 to Are there any meaningful contests out there for fiction novels?

3 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Joel Friedlander

"Oh sorry, I thought you were asking how to set up a Virtual Book Tour. That's what y…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Oct 22, 2009 to How do I set up a virtual book tour?

6 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Glenda A. Bixler

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service