The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Librarian and Children’s Book Author Combine Expertise To Help Authors with a special Sell Your Books to Schools and Libraries book-package offer

Libraries are the biggest book market in the US. There are nearly 110,000 school and public libraries in this country, and 100,000 public s…

Started by Barbara Techel

0 Oct 3, 2011

Are YA's Going in the Wrong Direction?

No, this is not about vampires - before anyone gets upset. :)  This is actually about the fact that I have just received a box of new YA re…

Started by Amy Lignor

0 Sep 27, 2011

Looking for feedback on my latest paranormal middle grade thriller. Here's chapter 1.

AFTER by Neil Ostroff Chapter 1               I’m not breathing!      I can’t feel my arms or legs!      I can’t move!      “Time of deat…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by David Beem

Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Book

Here is a great little article on using word-of-mouth marketing for your book promotion efforts. Some of it has been said before, but I alw…

Started by Peter N. Jones

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Chris Glennon

Has anyone had success with goodreads.com?

It was suggested to me that I sign up for goodreads.com to get more exposure for my books. Has anyone signed up and had success or generate…

Started by Alison Silbert

6 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Shawn Lamb

Which do you prefer Live Book Tours or Virtual Book Tours and why?

Let me know which type of Book Tour do you prefer and why?

Started by YvonneW

11 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Sizt Elilo

Next Stop on 2010 Trustworthy and True: Christian Authors on Tour (West Virginia on May 8th)

Started by Lynn Pinder

2 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Lynn Pinder

Does Google Books Hold the Key to your 2010 Book Marketing?

Here's something new. Many of you may be interested in how Google Books can help you with your self publishing efforts, as were we last su…

Started by Patrick Dacre inbusiness4good@y

1 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Patrick Dacre inbusiness4good@y

Common Ground International Book Fest 2010

Common Ground International Book Fest 2010 - Saturday, May 8th!Shepherd University Wellness Center, Eastern Panhandle, WVInternational, Na…

Started by Pamela Sanders Ellis

0 Mar 10, 2010

Do Radio Interviews Sell Books?

Has anyone been interviewed on a radio show and seen a spike in their sales, after the interview? I am wondering if the only advantage is e…

Started by Felice Gerwitz

0 Mar 7, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service