The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Call to Services

Ephesians 4:4   There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling.   Today’s discussion is a continuatio…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Apr 23, 2010

Guest Blog Spot on 20/20 Faith Sight

I was featured on 20/20 Faith Sight "Author's Corner"  in a mini-interview of Mission  Possible  http://bit.ly/8XT7EC   

Started by Deborah McCarragher

0 Jan 28, 2010

Multiple versions of the same title

I'm interested to know if anyone else has their paperback in other forms for sale, either on their own websites or in online retail stores?…

Started by Deborah McCarragher

0 Sep 4, 2009

PRESS RELEASE: August 20, 2009

For Immediate Release: August 20, 2009 Contact: Lynn Pinder lpinder@thetakeactionnetwork.com The TAKE ACTION! Network Stress: Climbing…

Started by Lynn Pinder

0 Aug 20, 2009

Looking for Christian authors to participate

In a June book giveaway at The Christian Pulse The Christian Pulse is giving away books in June, and we still have openings for authors to…

Started by Rhonda Clark

0 Mar 31, 2009

New Book Release, The Legacies

Greetings, Urban Christian Books released my latest book, The Legacies on July 29, 2008. I am so excited about the project. The book has g…

Started by Michelle Larks

0 Aug 1, 2008

New Book: A Day For The Animals

My new book - A Day For The Animals The story: What if you said a prayer and then changed your mind. But before you could take it back,…

Started by Barbara Howard

0 Jun 13, 2008

New Book Release, Keeping Misery Company

Good Morning, Keeping Misery Company was released by Urban Christian Books this morning. The book has been garnering excellent reviews. It…

Started by Michelle Larks

0 Oct 30, 2007

Does the Church support the Christian writer, and AUTHORS?

I like anyone experience if any, with any support of any kind as Christian writer or Author from their Church? rather members, friends of m…

Started by Feon Davis

6 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Author-Poet Aberjhani

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service