Buy great novelsSoul Lifter

The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'blogging' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I recently joined The Book Marketing Network

Hello All, I recently joined The Book Marketing Network, because I wanted to network with other writers and tell them about my new eBook. I…

Started by Keith Meyers

0 on Thursday

Increasing Your blog Following

Blogging is serious business. Authors, business people, artists ... everyone is blogging these days, hoping to have their voice heard among…

Started by Tracy Krauss

0 May 17, 2011

How To Get More Blog Followers?

Do you want more readers/followers for your blog? Then post your link here. Be sure to FOLLOW BACK everyone who follows you; that's only po…

Started by Vanessa Morgan

0 Apr 23, 2011

Blog Book Tours

Just started the blogbooktour class this morning. It's a 2 month grueling (I hear) course in everything you needed to know about virtual bo…

Started by KK Brees

0 May 1, 2009

Forever Friends Anthology Blog Tour

I am so excited about this as I have a short story in the anthology entitled Silence of Friendship. So please join me in my first Blog Tou…

Started by SusieSunshine

1 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Shelagh Watkins

Shelagh's Forever Friends Anthology Blog Tour

Please join this blog network http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blogpage.php?blogid=90685 and check out Shelagh's Forever Friends Blog…

Started by SusieSunshine

0 Dec 6, 2008

Submit blog to multiple places? What's your experience?

I blog about reading and writing memoirs, posting a polished essays on my blog every week. My goal for the blog is to develop my voice and…

Started by Jerry Waxler

3 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Voices for the Silent!

You are probably wondering about the meaning of the title. I am an autism warrior. I am a mother to a handsome, smart, funny, charming, a…

Started by Adonya Wong

0 Oct 16, 2008

Bringing Characters to Life

Hi Everyone! I'm interested in knowing if any authors (fiction, in particular) have tried creating a blog for the characters in their nove…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

1 May 5, 2008
Reply by Ane Mulligan

Newsletters

I send a newsletter to subscribers to keep readers posted about what's next. If you go to my page, I just posted the copy for my newest new…

Started by Emily Bryan

2 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by SusieSunshine

RSS

Sell Your Books!

15,000 Eyeballs Internet Market Program

Blog Tour Palooza

Lijit Search

About

John Kremer created this Ning Network.

© 2014   Created by John Kremer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service