The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you feel you lose your authenticity when marketing or promoting your book?

I just wrote a blog post (http://www.keybusinesspartners.com/2009/01/16/two-points-to-remember-when-promoting-your-book-online/)about point…

Started by Teresa Morrow

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Open Arms-Author Markeith Whitlock

I thought I would include a poem or two from my poetry book Open Arms. This book is available online, and in book stores. Please read, and…

Started by Davinne

0 Jan 23, 2009

Authors: What Type of Marketing Has Worked Best for You?

Hi All, I was curious to get others' opinions about what type of marketing has worked best for you, conventional or online methods? I will…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by judy cullins

What's Wrong with Bartering Books for Video Games? Nothing.

Now that you've bought those video game systems and video games for Christmas, here's one suggestion for setting some ground rules on playt…

Started by P.F. McKinley

0 Dec 26, 2008

Love Letters

Attention all writers and friends, I am starting a collection of the last love letters you might write to a loved one or friend. It is the…

Started by Gayla Gabriel

2 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Gayla Gabriel

Call All Authors

I just build a forum like this one for authors. the form let authors give people prizes for reading their book, authors set your own rule a…

Started by Yolanda Jackson

0 Dec 13, 2008

I'm still learning the art of marketing and sellling the book.

Hi, I'm Sean Toh from Singapore. I have just written, self published and distributed my new book to all major bookstores in Singapore. I 'm…

Started by Sean Toh

5 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Writing, Publishing, and Book Marketing Newsletter

To download WITS newsletter filled with great information about writing, publishing, and book marketing, go to http://tinyurl.com/4fq5da an…

Started by Yvonne Perry

2 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Yvonne Perry

2009 National 'Declare and Decree' Book Tour

I am launching a nation wide book tour for my book "Declare and Decree and It Shall be Estalished" and looking for venues all across the co…

Started by Shontell

1 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Shontell

The challenge of setting your book price.

I just signed a contract with a self-publishing company formy first book, a children's picture story book - 48 pages. The PH said it was go…

Started by Linda L Wagner

14 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Linda L Wagner

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service