The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Voices of Thanksgiving: Christian Authors on Tour

Join seven dynamic Christian authors from the DC/DE/MD/VA metropolitan areas for a few hours of reflection and discussion regarding their…

Started by Lynn Pinder

0 Nov 9, 2008

special offer for book trailer

I am expanding my customer base for my book trailer production service. Normally I charge 35.00 an hour to produce a 2 minute book trailer…

Started by Theresa Chaze

0 Nov 5, 2008

How important are book trailers?

Recently, I had a book trailer designed by Hayes Design and Editorial Service, http://hayesdesign.weebly.com. I put it on Google and YouTub…

Started by Lacresha Hayes

9 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Mark Budman

Voices for the Silent!

You are probably wondering about the meaning of the title. I am an autism warrior. I am a mother to a handsome, smart, funny, charming, a…

Started by Adonya Wong

0 Oct 16, 2008

Free Video Course for Authors

My good friend, best selling author Ron Louis and I made some book marketing videos we are giving away. In video one we discuss the success…

Started by Christina Rowe

0 Sep 30, 2008

The Dreaded Book Signing -- Tips & Tortures

I know from talking to many authors that many are absolutely terrified of book signing events. Even some who have been around the block a f…

Started by Cheryl Kaye Tardif

9 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Cheryl Kaye Tardif

HOW VALUABLE ARE BOOK SIGNINGS TO SALES?

I have heard some discussion of this from both sides - what is the collective wisdom on BMN? Any hints and tips? Things to avoid?

Started by Marilyn A. Hudson

1 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Mary McCauley

Win a signed copy of Mitzi Szereto's "The New Black Lace Book of Women's Sexual Fantasies"

Mitzi Szereto is the featured author for the month of September on the Internet Book Database. Be sure to enter to win a signed copy of her…

Started by Mitzi Szereto

0 Sep 2, 2008

Attracting loyal fans of + inspiring bulk sales of books. How have you done this?

Several authors have successfully started groups (mastermind, mutual support, etc.) based on the ideas in their books. Have you? I intervie…

Started by Kare Anderson

0 Aug 20, 2008

My First Book Trailer

Everyone seems to be doing book trailers these days, so I thought I would try one out. My first one can be found on my book page: Native Am…

Started by Peter N. Jones

3 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Gary Val Tenuta

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service