The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keywords and pay-per-click advertising

I'm curious if anyone here has had any success using per-per-click advertising such as Google Adwords to market their books. Personally,…

Started by Steve Weber

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Book cover design

I am working on a book for golfers and like to have an idea about the cover as it helps me see the finish line. I have looked at over fifty…

Started by Roy Palmer

8 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

There's Nothing to Sell Books Like a Great Review

When a great review comes out, you see the jump in sales all over the place. It happened to me for my novel, THE MAYOR'S WIFE WORE SAPPHIRE…

Started by martha tucker

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

How Much Should be Budgeted for Marketing a Book?

Although much publicity/marketing can be done freely through avenues like social networking, much publicity costs something. Examples: 1.…

Started by J. Steve Miller

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Blogging Your Book

I've been blogging a new version of a book that I once wrote on the civil rights history of the Mississippi Delta. I can't seem to get comm…

Started by Susan Klopfer

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Radio and TV publicity

Can anyone offer a relative neophyte some advice regarding getting on TV and radio with spending an arm, aleg, and half my children's inher…

Started by Ron Adams

14 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Vook - a book in which you add video and social networking

TurnHere founder Brad Inman just launched Vook. Stay tuned to see how you could attract more attention to your book by creating a vook of i…

Started by Kare Anderson

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Have you ever used Createspace to create your book?

I used www.createspace.com/3364981 to create my cookbook "The Budget Gourmet" and I am thinking of using it again for my novel coming out i…

Started by Denise Murphy

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Input on my new book title

Hello. I am writing a book proposal for my second self help book. With a yoga and life coaching background I want to share tips to support…

Started by Jenny Gallagher

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

New Article All You Should Read! Stop Badmouthing Industry Professionals!

Hi All, I've just written a new article called Online Badmouthing Can Cause A Writer Their Career. Don't Do It. Check it out below and I…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

0 Jul 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service