The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Ebook Sites Are Out There to Help Promote?

I know there are at least thirty websites out there where a author can submit their ebooks free of charge onto online libraries to sale? I…

Started by Samie Foster

2 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Samie Foster

Hey Everyone, I wanted to notify you of a promotion we have going on for the entire month of April. When you sign up for a free trial with…

Started by Peachpit TV

0 Apr 15, 2009

Independent publishing company & art community hiring in all areas!!

Strong Truths. We are a collaborative art community and an independent publishing company. We support young artists (writers, poets, phot…

Started by Gene Marie | Strong Truths

0 Mar 24, 2009

Can teachers publish children's fiction books?

I am a secondary school teacher and I have written a short children's fiction book. I want to sell my book in school and give the proceeds…

Started by Kay Braithwaite

0 Feb 10, 2009

Authors: What Type of Marketing Has Worked Best for You?

Hi All, I was curious to get others' opinions about what type of marketing has worked best for you, conventional or online methods? I will…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by judy cullins

Publishing Options Galore

There are many ways of publishing your book: • Subsidy POD • POD printing • Offset with a printing company • Making and printing your own…

Started by Linda A Lavid

2 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

2009 National 'Declare and Decree' Book Tour

I am launching a nation wide book tour for my book "Declare and Decree and It Shall be Estalished" and looking for venues all across the co…

Started by Shontell

1 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Shontell

PROMO DAY an all day online promotional event

I am the founder and organiser of PROMO DAY, an all day, online, international event for people in the writing industry. The next event wil…

Started by Jo Linsdell

1 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Jo Linsdell

Books 4 Boots

Every author and publisher should get involved with the Books 4 Boots program. Donate books to VA hospitals for America's wounded warriors.…

Started by Alan Smith

2 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Alan Smith

My Books go on Strike to get on Oprah

I came up with this twisted idea late one night and translated it into a video and new website. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBwuXkSOm-0

Started by D T Pollard

0 Aug 8, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service