The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'fiction' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free book "Virgo, She Did It Her Way!"

Author & Motivational Speaker Vernon Samuel is offering you a chance to win his book for free. All you have to do to qualify for "Virgo…

Started by WickedCrownInc

0 Nov 19, 2009

Is it about Savings or Results?

September brought 6 new Thriller titles to Substance Books. Could this be due to the category discount offered to this genre? Or is it beca…

Started by Hajni Blasko

0 Oct 2, 2009

PRESS RELEASE: August 20, 2009

For Immediate Release: August 20, 2009 Contact: Lynn Pinder lpinder@thetakeactionnetwork.com The TAKE ACTION! Network Stress: Climbing…

Started by Lynn Pinder

0 Aug 20, 2009

Stop By

I'd like to invite everybody to stop by my new ning site. The address is http://paidraspen.ning.com Thank You Paidra Delayno

Started by Paidra Delayno

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Radio and TV publicity

Can anyone offer a relative neophyte some advice regarding getting on TV and radio with spending an arm, aleg, and half my children's inher…

Started by Ron Adams

14 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

My first book is now on the market

The Fight for Earth - Defenders of the Human Race and Galactic Heroes. This is an action packed science fiction thriller. Check it out at…

Started by J.R. Fleshmen

1 May 2, 2009
Reply by Chloe Jon Paul

Could self-publishing be the way to publish your book(s)?

1.) RUINED REPUTATION COMES TO A HALT Could self-publishing be the way to publish your book(s)? RECORD HIGHS OF SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS FOR T…

Started by Jo-Anne Vandermeulen

5 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Editor In Chic

Seeking 15 Christian Authors in DC/DE/MD/VA/PA Areas to Participate in a December 13th Event at Security Square Mall

I am Seeking 15 Christian Authors to Sell their Christian Fiction and Non-Fiction Books on Saturday, December 13th from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. a…

Started by Lynn Pinder

2 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Lynn Pinder

Call All Authors

I just build a forum like this one for authors. the form let authors give people prizes for reading their book, authors set your own rule a…

Started by Yolanda Jackson

0 Dec 13, 2008

blog radio interviews

I'd agreed to be interviewed by Magdelena Ball on her Compulsive Reader internet talk show tonight. I was more nervous than a worm in a fis…

Started by Geoff Nelder

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Geoff Nelder

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service