The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'promotion' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The End of Ning

Ning is moving to paid only sites and if people want to keep their networks they'll have to start paying. If not, then a lot of sites we lo…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

4 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Tracy Krauss

Does Google Books Hold the Key to your 2010 Book Marketing?

Here's something new. Many of you may be interested in how Google Books can help you with your self publishing efforts, as were we last su…

Started by Patrick Dacre inbusiness4good@y

1 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Patrick Dacre inbusiness4good@y

Tagging at Amazon.com

Would be more than willing to tag anyone's book at Amazon.com - especially if the favor was returned. :D Title: Flaherty's Crossing by Kay…

Started by Kaylin McFarren

0 Mar 7, 2010

BookMarketing

Hi Everyone. I am looking for ideas on book marketing. I have a book that is a memoir, I have self published it and edited with another pub…

Started by Svetlana Repina

13 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Svetlana Repina

Open Call for Book Video Trailers

BookCaster.com is accepting book video trailers. In addition to videos, author listings can include a book synopsis, excerpt, links to auth…

Started by BookCaster

0 Oct 19, 2009

Book Blog Tour Begins for The Truth Lies in the Dark...join the fun!

Hi to all Book Marketing Network members. I would like to invite everyone to join me on my Book Blog Tour for my mystery, The Truth Lies i…

Started by Kristin Callender

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Advice on PR and marketing

My name is Spiros Sideris and I have selfpublished my book, "In Destiny's Hands." Now I need to get it out to the public and take the next…

Started by Spiros Sideris

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

So, Why Aren't You A Huge Success?

Sign of Success? So, why aren’t you a huge success? What’s taking so damn long for your “ship” to come in? You’re certainly gifted, hard…

Started by Gene Cartwright

4 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Effective E-publishing and Self-Publishing

Has anyone here written an ebook and tried to promote it with their own website? I'm wondering how you go about doing this effectively and…

Started by Karen Lugay

10 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Have you ever used Createspace to create your book?

I used www.createspace.com/3364981 to create my cookbook "The Budget Gourmet" and I am thinking of using it again for my novel coming out i…

Started by Denise Murphy

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service