The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'published' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing How To Promote and Market Your Book by Madi Preda

As Madi Preda describes the importance of book marketing and PR in authors success, the book is a good read for aspiring writers and market…

Started by Madi Preda - AuthorsPR

0 Jul 23, 2014

Book Awards

How many out there have used Book Awards to gain recognition for your books? Seems they have to be newly published to qualify. There are so…

Started by Deborah McCarragher

13 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Shawn Lamb

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR BOOK NOTICED BY A NATIONAL BOOK PUBLISHER?

I am finding out now, that some book stores won't look at your book if you are self published.  They want you to be picked up by a national…

Started by anita c spaulding

3 Sep 22, 2010

AGENTS

Can an author contact agents with a query about a book (memoir) that has been self-published with a sequel following. I've got a good platf…

Started by albertasequeira

6 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by albertasequeira

Independent publishing company & art community hiring in all areas!!

Strong Truths. We are a collaborative art community and an independent publishing company. We support young artists (writers, poets, phot…

Started by Gene Marie | Strong Truths

0 Mar 24, 2009

Your opinion needed

I am Internet track leader for the 2009 IBPA (Independent Book Publishers Association) conference. If you are an author, self published aut…

Started by Kathleen Gage

0 Sep 12, 2008

Which of the following is your biggest challenge writing a nonfiction book?

Given the numerous, often-documented, advantages that a published book offers coaches, consultants, and other service providers, I'd like t…

Started by Roger C. Parker

6 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Blogging with USA Best Seller Jennifer Ashley

Hello! I'm guest blogging on RITA winner Jennifer Ashley's blog this week at http://www.jenniferonwriting.blogspot.comWe're talking about…

Started by Emily Bryan

0 Feb 27, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service