The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'social' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midnight: Rise of the Black Vampires

Midnight: Rise of the Black Vampires follows 15 year old Amber as she enters puberty. A vampiric puberty marked by reoccurring nightmares.…

Started by MG Hardie

0 Oct 15, 2015

5 Tips to self-market your self-published book from FastPencil

Hi all, I'm here from FastPencil, the fastest, easiest way to write and publish your book. We've joined the forum to share information that…

Started by FastPencil

0 Oct 2, 2013

Successful Social Media Marketing Stories and Tips

Social Media is an effective tool for branding as well as selling a book but that is only if you know how to invest your time on it and not…

Started by Sude Khanian

0 Sep 30, 2013

Do People Still Want the Printed Version & Not The eBook?

The Amazon rankings have skyrocketed for Tallent & Lowery: 13, with over two million hits happening almost every day.  There have been…

Started by Amy Lignor

6 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Amy Lignor

Does Twitter really help with book sales?

Ever since I became published, I keep being told to use "Twitter". Why? Yes, it's another form of social networking, but does Tweeting actu…

Started by Shawn Lamb

11 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Shawn Lamb

Is BlogTalkRadio the best in Social Networking tools?

I'm building a BlogTalkRadio Show for my publisher (voluntarily) and my sister and I, both authors, will be hosting it. Other than the usu…

Started by ParaNovelGirl

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by ParaNovelGirl

Marketing Your Book... Social Network Style

How important is social networking to market your book? And which do you think work the best in terms of actually selling more copies? A f…

Started by Chris Adams

16 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Authors: What Type of Marketing Has Worked Best for You?

Hi All, I was curious to get others' opinions about what type of marketing has worked best for you, conventional or online methods? I will…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by judy cullins

Starting an empire

I am an author and I am seeing the negative effects of authors struggling to get their book notice. I have design one of the greatest websi…

Started by Yolanda Jackson

2 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Yolanda Jackson

Join Shelfary

If you are a Fantasy author and you are interested to promote your book, I created on Shelfari a group where you can meet and discuss with…

Started by Dario de Judicibus

0 Aug 25, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service