The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blog tour information

I am in the process of setting up a blog tour for author G. M. Masterson and his new book, Alexander: Hall of the Gods. The book is a fanta…

Started by Janet Elaine Smith

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Reviews work well.

I'm always asking for reviews. I'm going to share one that I just received, and the best one I've seen in a long time. Martha Tucker The M…

Started by martha tucker

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Wind in the Attic - by Robert J Denham

Wind In The Attic -By Robert J Denham Printed: 296 pages, 8.5" x 11", perfect binding, white interior paper (60# weight), black and whi…

Started by Stonemagick

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Irretrievably Broken: by Irma Fritz

Irretrievably Broken: By Irma Fritz Reviewed by Fran Lewis A circle has no beginning and no end and yet this story comes full circle in i…

Started by Fran Lewis

0 Jun 22, 2009

Genesis People: by Sheila Deeth

Genesis People: by Sheila Deeth Reviewed by Fran Lewis Imagine a group of children sitting mesmerized when learning about the Creation of…

Started by Fran Lewis

0 Jun 13, 2009

New Movie Review By James Myers, The Entertainment Critic-The Soloist

I wanted to see an adult film this weekend. Not an x-rated adult sex film, but a thoughtful adult oriented film, for you know---- grown…

Started by James Myers

0 May 6, 2009

What's Wrong with Bartering Books for Video Games? Nothing.

Now that you've bought those video game systems and video games for Christmas, here's one suggestion for setting some ground rules on playt…

Started by P.F. McKinley

0 Dec 26, 2008

New Interview By The Entertainment Critic: Brad Thor on The Last Patriot

NEW INTERVIEW FROM JAMES MYERS, THE ENTERTAINMENT CRITIC: NEW YORK TIMES #1 BEST SELLING AUTHOR, BRAD THOR, AUTHOR OF THE LAST PATRIOT…

Started by James Myers

1 Aug 11, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service