The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Helpful Writing and Publishing Links

Helpful Writing and Publishing Links I am a huge fan of Piers Anthony. I've been reading his books for more than half my life. He has a we…

Started by Lynn Tincher, Author

1 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Register NOW for FREE Online Writer's Conference

Registrations for the FREE MuseOnline Writer's conference close on the 1st September. Check out the website for workshops. Genres and topic…

Started by Rosalie Skinner

3 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by SusieSunshine

Questions and Answers

Use this discussion area to ask questions and get answers to anything related to writing, publishing, and marketing books. I'll answer ques…

Started by John Kremer

7 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by william sawyers

Be published for FREE

Warnes Literary publishes you for FREE. There is no hidden fee. http://www.warnesliterary.com

Started by Jeanne Warnes

16 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Head Spook

To software or not?

Hey, guys. Just finished the new Writer's Digest article about 2008 software for writers. I've never used any but I'm thinking I might need…

Started by Susan Whitfield

3 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Susan Whitfield

Short Story Contest

~~~permission to forward granted~~~ The Long and the Short of It First Annual Short Story Contest It’s said everyone has at least one sto…

Started by Judy Thomas

1 May 20, 2008
Reply by padma narayanswamy

Thinking of Writing &/or Publishing a Travel Book?

I wish this book existed 10 years ago, before I wrote my first outdoor recreation guidebook. It would have made the process much easier. In…

Started by Sue Freeman

1 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by Sue Freeman

Writing Tips: Scene Construction Using Motivation Reaction Units

In my previous submission, I championed book construction using Scene and Sequel; this week I will take it one step further by advocating D…

Started by Maureen Fisher

0 Dec 31, 2007

Rare opportunity to look into the movie world!

If you ever wanted a glimpse into the world of film making, if you every wanted to see the entire process from screenplay to production to…

Started by Carole Whang Schutter

0 Dec 21, 2007

Silverdream & Bloodfire Chapter 1

Here's the first chapter of my fantasy novel. This will be a real-world chapter instead of a fantasy world chapter like the prologue. I hop…

Started by Brenda Wynn

0 Dec 21, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service