The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Holidays are coming!

I’m just amazed at the number of Kindle and Nook ads that I’m seeing on television. It seems just the other day that people were scorning…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Nov 19, 2012

Writing the end

After almost eleven months of continuous, daily writing I finally wrote ‘The End” on IMAGINATION. Well, I don’t actually write those words…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 24, 2012

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindlen…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Staccato

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

Book description

MY LITERARY PROFILE, A MEMOIR by Helene Pilibosian, Ohan Press, 171 Maplewood St, Watertown, MA, 02472-1324, 311 pages, ISBN 9781929966080,…

Started by Helene Pilibosian

0 Mar 26, 2012

Hub Pages

I have seen job listings for hubpages and would like to know if anyone has had any experience with this site and if it is beneficial to wri…

Started by Dennis AuBuchon

0 Jul 27, 2010

HEARING FROM THE PUBLIC BEFORE WRITING

Having a personal subjective view towards a character often seems more controversial to individuals with opposing opinions, but listening t…

Started by nwaocha ogechukwu

0 May 3, 2010

The End of Ning

Ning is moving to paid only sites and if people want to keep their networks they'll have to start paying. If not, then a lot of sites we lo…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

4 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Tracy Krauss

Do Radio Interviews Sell Books?

Has anyone been interviewed on a radio show and seen a spike in their sales, after the interview? I am wondering if the only advantage is e…

Started by Felice Gerwitz

0 Mar 7, 2010

To Think- To Write- To Publish fellowship - March 15th deadline!!

A unique writing and publishing fellowship:  To Think-To Write-To Publish--A program  for "next generation" writers of any genre with an in…

Started by Science Writer

0 Mar 6, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service