The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Free Websites for Book Promotion or Author Promotion

Hey everyone, I've put together a list of 100+ hosts that will give you a free website that you can use for book promotion purposes. I still recommend getting your own domain, but these are another great resource for gaining further exposure for your writing or books. Enjoy.

Free Websites for Authors and Writers to Promote/Market Their Books...

Editor: Indigenous Peoples Issues & Resources

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, Peter! You are the greatest! Love all the info you have to share with us! Still trying to figure out where you can find the time to do it all! *grin*
Blessings
Peter, thanks for all the hard work and comprehensive lists of resources. It is great to have all this collated and in one place. It will keep me busy for quite a while.
Joe
Thanks Peter,

Again you have come up with great information. I have checked several sites on the list and I plan to use several of them to increase my exposure for my book, my articles and events. I plan on selling my print version of my book on my site and the list you have generated will offer more opportunities to sell my book. They will also allow me to let more people know about my writing and other activities.
I'm glad people are finding this useful. It is hard to keep track of all of the free resources online - so I just keep compiling them and putting them together for everyone. Happy promoting!

Editor: Indigenous Peoples Issues & Resources

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service