The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Joseph Langen's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I followed the link I mentioned above and found it easy to post a listing of my book…"

Joseph Langen replied Apr 16, 2008 to Craig's List postings *revised post*

149 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by tony curtis

"Hi all, I just found some information at Published.com about selling books on Craig'…"

149 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by tony curtis

"I would be interested to know if anyone on this board has ever received the PDF."

149 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by tony curtis

"Peter, thanks for all the hard work and comprehensive lists of resources. It is grea…"

Joseph Langen replied Apr 12, 2008 to Free Websites for Book Promotion or Author Promotion

4 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Linton, Thanks for bringing me up to date. Do George and Dick work for Amazon or it…"

Joseph Langen replied Apr 8, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"Dear Roger, Thanks for your reply. As far as my efforts, I have two websites, one be…"

Joseph Langen replied Apr 8, 2008 to Which of the following is your biggest challenge writing a nonfiction book?

6 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"I agree that what Amazon is doing is arrogant and rotten. It's interesting that they…"

Joseph Langen replied Apr 8, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"Roger, I have written and self published three books, two of which are nonfiction.…"

Joseph Langen replied Apr 8, 2008 to Which of the following is your biggest challenge writing a nonfiction book?

6 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Sabriena, The cover is absolutely captivating. If I encountered your book with this…"

Joseph Langen replied Apr 8, 2008 to Book Cover

14 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Paul H. Kogel

"Hi Shannon. I just joined the network and ran across your offer of how to write an a…"

Joseph Langen replied Apr 3, 2008 to Craig's List postings *revised post*

149 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by tony curtis

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service