The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Deborah McCarragher's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Mission Possible on "Kindle Author" - Battling for your mate's soul isn't for coward…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Oct 20, 2010 to E-Books - Questions, comments, articles, ideas

10 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Scott M. Shafer

"Check out review of "Mission Possible" on Readers Favorite http://bit.ly/RFaszySf I…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Sep 6, 2010 to Events, Contests, Award Opportunities, Etc

15 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Jackson

"Hi Paula, You need to correct your "link" in your post. (.If) were included in erro…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Sep 5, 2010 to Reviews: Web Sites, Publications, or People Who Will Review Your Book

4 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Deborah McCarragher

"I concur with Lorilyn. I love the Bookbuzzr widget. You can join Bookbuzzr for free…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Sep 4, 2010 to Online Tools We Use for Book Marketing

9 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Marilynn Dawson

"I have tried to maintain a professional look with regards to my book, website, Blog,…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Sep 4, 2010 to Branding, Platforms, and More!

5 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by ucanwalkonwater

"Here is one of my favorites whom I have personally done business with: Jo-Anne Vand…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Sep 4, 2010 to Christian Marketing Experts, Sites, Books, etc

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Angela Samuels

"Harold, I agree with you, brother! I'm also learning to "let go, and let God" with t…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Apr 23, 2010 to Discernment Needed!

11 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Lisa Copen

"My name is Deborah McCarragher, and I have written a Christian women's book titled "…"

Deborah McCarragher replied Oct 7, 2009 to List Your Twitter Address!

18 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by CBM Christian Book Marketing

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service