As an author, your main focus is most likely on your book. By developing additional income streams related to your book, however, you can increase your total revenue as well as increase your book sales with the publicity created through these income streams.
Using your book as the centerpiece of your platform, consider the following:
* Seek out lucrative public speaking assignments that are often available to published authors
* Create passive streams of revenue by selling related reports, CDs, DVDs, and other products
* Host a radio, podcast, or TV talk show
* Develop subscription websites or newsletters
* Become a spokesperson
* Host teleseminars related to your book
* Teach, coach, and consult–both online and offline
This list is just a small sampling of opportunities you can pursue as an author. Get creative and start generating both active and passive income streams that boost your bottom line and promote your book.
Learn more in my new special report, Multiple Streams of Author Income
, which covers 37 easy, low-cost ways to profit from your expertise.