Buy great novelsSoul Lifter

The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Hi all -

To get your How-to on writing up an ad and selling your book on Craig's List, you need to email me at sjeditor@yahoo.com. I have a PDF I can send you but I can't send it unless you give me your email address. Thanks for all the responses; it's been amazing to hear from so many!

Shannon

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Shannon,

I very would love a PDF ad copy. I need all the assistants I can get to sell my booklet and books and able to donate to non profit organization in my community.
I would love to look at how you do your craigslisting.

joshmartinb@excite.com

Thanks!
You've got email.
Posting on the Craig's List...what a clever idea! Please send me the 'how to'. Thanks!
Hi Shannon,
I'd love to take a look at this PDF. Can you send it to me at julie@gotdot.com.
Thanks.
Julie
Hi Shannon,

I would love to have a copy. Really nice of you to offer this. Thanks.You may enjoy reading my column in the English newspaper printed in Turkey. Copy and paste: http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/yazarDetay.do?haberno=121865
Shannon, I'd like to learn how please send me the instructions to d.elizabeth@sunscaping.ca
Hi Shannon!

I'd love a copy of your how-to.

Thanks!
-Ashley
I'd love to take a look. Please send to rita.schiano@gmail.com. Thank you for your generous offer.
I too would like to see the "how to." I've used craigs list for posting ads for books, but have little success in those ads generating sales. They do give you a small bit of traffic (which is always welcome) and a backlink (although it has the "no follow" tag embedded so it only partially counts in SEO endeavors). There are also a lot of other "ad sites" that allow you to do the same thing, but none are as popular as craigs list (perhaps another set of links I should build for the community...).

I'd love to learn some more about this. Please send me the pdf at pnj "at" bauuinstitute.com

Yeah, trouble with Craig's list is that they don't want you putting up the same ad on a lot of cities at once. Which is a bummer when you're trying to market a book.

They have an amazing reach, but make it tough to mass market.
Hmmm....I'm curious now..

RSS

Sell Your Books!

15,000 Eyeballs Internet Market Program

Blog Tour Palooza

Lijit Search

About

John Kremer created this Ning Network.

© 2014   Created by John Kremer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service