The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Eliz Joyner's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I laughed. Very ingenius! Thanks for sending. If anyone knows of a computer programm…"

Eliz Joyner replied Jan 16, 2008 to A 6-part series of articles on developing an Internet presence

10 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Marta Stephens

"Hi Marta- I know you are a busy lady, so thank you taking the time to look at the si…"

Eliz Joyner replied Jan 16, 2008 to A 6-part series of articles on developing an Internet presence

10 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Marta Stephens

"Hi Marta- I also enjoyed your articles. I am struggling with getting folks to hit th…"

Eliz Joyner replied Jan 15, 2008 to A 6-part series of articles on developing an Internet presence

10 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Marta Stephens

"Hi Yvonne- I wasn't sure whether you were looking for just articles or whether annou…"

Eliz Joyner replied Jan 10, 2008 to Your material in Yvonne Perry's Feb. Newsletter

2 Jan 11, 2008
Reply by Yvonne Perry

"Cheryl-- I'm a member of the Colorado Independent Publishers Assoc. They put out a…"

Eliz Joyner replied Dec 30, 2007 to The Dreaded Book Signing -- Tips & Tortures

9 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Cheryl Kaye Tardif

"Thanks Cheryl. Great advice. I really appreciate you sending me the link. Your artic…"

Eliz Joyner replied Dec 30, 2007 to The Dreaded Book Signing -- Tips & Tortures

9 Sep 29, 2008

"Any advice for making a book signing fun and successful? Thanks."

Eliz Joyner replied Dec 28, 2007 to Book Signing Coming Up -- Autographed copy of Silenced Cry available online too.

3 Dec 29, 2007

"Hi- I went to your site and could not find your article on book signings. I don't th…"

Eliz Joyner replied Dec 28, 2007 to The Dreaded Book Signing -- Tips & Tortures

9 Sep 29, 2008

"Peter- I, too, very much appreciate the list although I must tell you the first two…"

Eliz Joyner replied Dec 9, 2007 to Boost your website ranking to promote your book

8 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Peter- this is great and just what I have been looking for. Thanks. Eliz"

Eliz Joyner replied Dec 7, 2007 to Boost your website ranking to promote your book

8 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service