The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Peter N. Jones's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Good Reads is also one of my favorites. Shelfari is another. However, each has it's…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jan 25, 2009 to Where Can Authors Reach Avid Readers?

6 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"From my experience, there is no one marketing technique that works best. Book signin…"

Peter N. Jones replied Jan 3, 2009 to Authors: What Type of Marketing Has Worked Best for You?

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by judy cullins

"Good summary. I'd stay away from subsidy presses, but that is just me (I prefer to g…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 4, 2008 to Publishing Options Galore

2 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Sounds like you have a good start. I've learned a lot by simply visiting and partici…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 4, 2008 to I'm still learning the art of marketing and sellling the book.

5 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"If you are serious, the best way to go is buy a URL and install wordpress on it. If…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 4, 2008 to Good blogging sites for book promotion

6 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Teresa

"Wow, that is great! Now just leverage that review to get even more. _______________…"

Peter N. Jones replied Dec 4, 2008 to My novel was just reviewed in People magazine

8 Jan 2, 2009

"I've been using book videos/trailers to promote my books. I can't give you specifics…"

Peter N. Jones replied Nov 16, 2008 to Using youtube videos for promotions

8 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by CBM Christian Book Marketing

"I think you've been given good advice. Don't just republish your posts everywhere in…"

Peter N. Jones replied Nov 16, 2008 to Submit blog to multiple places? What's your experience?

3 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Sure, if you are not going to do your own covers (which I have done - check them out…"

Peter N. Jones replied Nov 16, 2008 to Custom Cover Design

7 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Julie Duong

"Thanks for this resource Miko, us authors need all the help in terms of promotion th…"

Peter N. Jones replied Nov 16, 2008 to Add Your Website,Book or other Literary Resource to my Directory (No longer active)

4 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Yolanda Jackson

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service