The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Peter N. Jones's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"I would but at this point I've got pretty good Google SERPs for my blog so I don't w…"

Peter N. Jones replied Apr 24, 2008 to Why Do Book Authors Love Wordpress?

5 May 6, 2008
Reply by michael sean symonds

"Thanks for the welcome, and a shout back to you. May your week be filled with wonder…"

Peter N. Jones replied Apr 24, 2008 to " WELCOME NEW BMN MEMBERS "

1 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Thanks for the .pdf Dean, I'll look it over. I'm familiar with WordPress and use it…"

Peter N. Jones replied Apr 24, 2008 to Why Do Book Authors Love Wordpress?

5 May 6, 2008
Reply by michael sean symonds

"I'm glad people are finding this useful. It is hard to keep track of all of the free…"

Peter N. Jones replied Apr 14, 2008 to Free Websites for Book Promotion or Author Promotion

4 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"I write nonfiction books, but not the poppy kind. I've had success with them for the…"

Peter N. Jones replied Apr 10, 2008 to Which of the following is your biggest challenge writing a nonfiction book?

6 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"A san-serif font is one that has no serif's at the ends, such as Impact, Ariel, and…"

Peter N. Jones replied Apr 8, 2008 to Book Cover

14 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Paul H. Kogel

"That is a very nice cover, I would definitely read the back. One suggestion is that…"

Peter N. Jones replied Apr 6, 2008 to Book Cover

14 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Paul H. Kogel

"All I can say is go directly to the source. That is, I sell a lot of books via socie…"

Peter N. Jones replied Apr 3, 2008 to Big Green Purse goes on sale, but needs more exposure

7 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"This is really not good news. Hopefully Amazon will rethink their "strategy". So far…"

Peter N. Jones replied Mar 31, 2008 to AMAZON.COM Trying To Force Out POD publishers.

29 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by DINESH RAVI

"I would suggest that everyone STOP giving out their emails and requesting a copy of…"

Peter N. Jones replied Mar 25, 2008 to Craig's List postings *revised post*

149 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by tony curtis

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service