The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Kindle' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kindle Books On FREE or 0.99$ Promotion

I looked around and could not find a forum on this, so decided to create one. This is the section to share your kindle books that are on FR…

Started by Alice

66 May 31, 2015
Reply by John Paul Cater

Is Kindle Direct worth it?

I'm currently selling my eBook on Kindle, Nook, Smashwords and whatever else I signed up for 3 years ago. What I'm wondering is—would it be…

Started by Judy Herzanek

0 May 15, 2014

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

FREE Kindle Book Seventh Dimension - The Door, A Young Adult Christian Fantasy

FREE Saturday and Sunday on Amazon. “Seventh Dimension – The Door, a Young Adult Christian Fantasy.” (ASIN B009R8Q1WC), 18 reviews, 4.7 o…

Started by Lorilyn Roberts

0 Dec 28, 2012

Holidays are coming!

I’m just amazed at the number of Kindle and Nook ads that I’m seeing on television. It seems just the other day that people were scorning…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Nov 19, 2012

Writing the end

After almost eleven months of continuous, daily writing I finally wrote ‘The End” on IMAGINATION. Well, I don’t actually write those words…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 24, 2012

Taste and See, Free Book on Kindle, 60 First Chapters for Sampling

Link to a free copy of Taste and See on Kindle

Started by Lorilyn Roberts

0 Jan 30, 2012

To lend or not to lend, that is the Kindle

Hi authors....  I recently started to add my books to Kindle, and following some of Kremer's stories, I cut the price of one to $.99  the b…

Started by Alicia Castillo

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by John Kremer

eBook Covers, Layout and Design

Hello everyone,   I wanted to pass this on to those who are putting out their own eBooks: Noir Nation and its sister presses Bare Knuckles…

Started by Alan Ward Thomas

3 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Alan Ward Thomas

Kindle KDP Select - Is this a good or bad idea?

I have just recieved an eMail from Kindle KDP and am undecided on whether to join. Hello from KDP! We're excited to introduce KDP Select -…

Started by Laurence Bradbury

0 Dec 9, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service