The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why You Should Use Customized Book Products

A picture is worth a thousand words, they say. Why is that? Because the ability to quickly visualize the details in a graphic way is a much…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

0 Dec 1, 2009

Free book "Virgo, She Did It Her Way!"

Author & Motivational Speaker Vernon Samuel is offering you a chance to win his book for free. All you have to do to qualify for "Virgo…

Started by WickedCrownInc

0 Nov 19, 2009

Free Short Story Writing Contest TRAVEL STORIES – win cash with your story

While traveling we always have new experiences, whether they are amazing, life changing or just disillusioning. Tell us your travel story.…

Started by Nils

0 Nov 4, 2009

Free Short Story Writing Contest TRAVEL STORIES – win cash with your story

While traveling we always have new experiences, whether they are amazing, life changing or just disillusioning. Tell us your travel story.…

Started by Nils

0 Nov 4, 2009

How do I set up a virtual book tour?

Have any of you ever set up a virtual book tour before? If you did, how did you find people to talk to about the book, and how did you pitc…

Started by Alison Silbert

6 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Glenda A. Bixler

Marketing at Bookstores My Least Profitable Venue

I've come to know that unless you've already made a famous name, bookstores do nothing to help. If you're going to sign at a bookstore, I w…

Started by martha tucker

0 Sep 6, 2009

Questions for Authors

Hello Everyone, I will be conducting interviews with well-known authors during the next 2 months to be broadcast over the internet. I woul…

Started by Barbara Howard

0 Sep 3, 2009

Bad Myspace Book Marketing Techniques-Maybe every social network!

Okay, okay, I know what I'm about to say is going to make some people upset but I've noticed a trend and I have to say something about it.…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Carol Shimp

Author Events & Bookstore Problems For Self-Published Authors

I have been trying to schedule author events outside my own town. My first event was held locally at the library, it was very successful fo…

Started by Carolyn Sue Morris

7 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by J. Steve Miller

Book Blog Tour Begins for The Truth Lies in the Dark...join the fun!

Hi to all Book Marketing Network members. I would like to invite everyone to join me on my Book Blog Tour for my mystery, The Truth Lies i…

Started by Kristin Callender

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service