The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions and Answers

Use this discussion area to ask questions and get answers to anything related to writing, publishing, and marketing books. I'll answer ques…

Started by John Kremer

7 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by william sawyers

Selling out: From Self-publishing to Traditional publishing

This question is for authors who previously self-published a book(s) and now publish with a traditional publisher... What have been your "…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

3 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Gary Val Tenuta

Want to Meet in Book Expo America?

Hi Everyone, I'll be in Los Angeles for Book Expo America from Thursday to Sunday. I still have some openings to meet with authors and pub…

Started by Eylon Israely @ Eco-Libris

0 May 24, 2008

Need marketing tips and awareness campaign

Hi, I have a website www.smartleague.org, I have self published a books for Mental Maths for kids of age group 4 to 6 years. It is a set of…

Started by Seema

2 May 12, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

$25,000 Book Team Marketing in Six Weeks

The system works like magic, and the income knows no recession. It's beyond imagination. If you're into making money from a good book conta…

Started by martha tucker

0 May 2, 2008

East West Bookstore interview online now

Hi Everyone, We're starting today a series on the Eco-Libris blog, featuring independent bookstores that we have met during our work on gr…

Started by Eylon Israely @ Eco-Libris

0 Apr 24, 2008

Internet killed the paperback star

An article published on my blog about how Internet is changing the way people look at the real world, and which is the risk: «Internet kill…

Started by Dario de Judicibus

2 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

New Authors' Group Blog: MURDER BY 4

A few weeks ago, a dear friend of mine announced to me and three other authors that she had finally found a home for her novel. After the i…

Started by Marta Stephens

0 Mar 2, 2008

Companion Books

If you write a companion book and use paragraphs from the original book, which is yours, in that companion book, does it need to be treated…

Started by SusieSunshine

2 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by SusieSunshine

Visions Driven by a Higher Purpose

The SLS kicks off the 2008 month long Black History Month Online Book Fair! You are invited to take part too. Please visit the main website…

Started by Ella D. Curry

0 Jan 25, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service