The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Did you hear the recording of my teleseminar?

Last evening I had over 450 people registered for my teleseminar on The Truth about Making Money on the Internet. Since then quite a few pe…

Started by Kathleen Gage

0 Feb 19, 2008

Websites Where You Can List Your Book For Free

Like I said in several earlier forum posts, I've been putting together a list of websites that allow you to list your books for free. This…

Started by Peter N. Jones

4 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

I am hosting a free teleseminar on Internet Marketing

FREE Teleseminar The Truth about Making Money on the Internet Featuring Kathleen Gage, The Street Smarts Marketer Speakers, trainers, auth…

Started by Kathleen Gage

0 Feb 1, 2008

Best-Seller Campaigns

I am putting together a new concept to help authors find other authors or notables to join their launch campaigns. Would this kind of thing…

Started by Adryenn Ashley

2 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Kenneth McGhee

Send your book marketing tips for new ebook series - and get a free copy!

Hi, friends! After years of collecting my book marketing tips and what I've learned along the way, I'ved decided to make them into easy-to…

Started by Lisa Copen

0 Dec 13, 2007

Free Press Release (PR) Distribution...what is this about?

Being a self-publisher, I'm always looking for low cost ways to promote my book. Recently, I've ran across a number of FREE PR distribution…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

3 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

FREE teleseminar on how to use the Internet to promote and sell books

Discover Proven Methods to Promote and Sell Your Book With Little or No Cost Through the Power of the Internet! a FREE teleseminar where I…

Started by Kathleen Gage

4 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Kathleen Gage

Is this the best time to be an author--What do you think?

I wrote an article called, "Why This is the Best Time to Be an Author" and I'm wondering if people agree or disagree. I'd love to hear your…

Started by Diane Eble

1 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

Top marketing and publicity ideas for your book

What are your top marketing ideas for your book? Would love to hear online ideas people have used such as article writing, web radio, blogg…

Started by Kathleen Gage

2 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Kathleen Gage

Online Book Catalogs

I have recently been looking at online book catalogs and the process of how books get into them. Are online catalogs beneficial and should…

Started by Dennis AuBuchon

3 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service