The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'media' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 Tips to self-market your self-published book from FastPencil

Hi all, I'm here from FastPencil, the fastest, easiest way to write and publish your book. We've joined the forum to share information that…

Started by FastPencil

0 Oct 2, 2013

Successful Social Media Marketing Stories and Tips

Social Media is an effective tool for branding as well as selling a book but that is only if you know how to invest your time on it and not…

Started by Sude Khanian

0 Sep 30, 2013

Does Twitter really help with book sales?

Ever since I became published, I keep being told to use "Twitter". Why? Yes, it's another form of social networking, but does Tweeting actu…

Started by Shawn Lamb

11 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Shawn Lamb

Questions regarding DIY media coverage

I would like to set up some local media coverage for my book launch; has anyone successfully submitted press releases to local media and la…

Started by Alison Silbert

0 Jul 6, 2010

Free book "Virgo, She Did It Her Way!"

Author & Motivational Speaker Vernon Samuel is offering you a chance to win his book for free. All you have to do to qualify for "Virgo…

Started by WickedCrownInc

0 Nov 19, 2009

Submitting Books for Review to the Media

Should advanced copies of books ever be submitted to newspapers or magazines for review, along with a press release? I'm a newbie publisher…

Started by Kathryn Elliott

4 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Getting major attention for your books

I've found some tricks to media attention in my reading. Others, I had to adapt and find on my own. Let me know what some of you have done.…

Started by Lacresha Hayes

7 Aug 3, 2008

Media Rooms

Well, I am now on another project. *sigh* I am preparing an online media room for my book Life is Like Making Chocolate Chip Cookies and fo…

Started by SusieSunshine

2 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by SusieSunshine

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service