The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'publishing' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 Tips to self-market your self-published book from FastPencil

Hi all, I'm here from FastPencil, the fastest, easiest way to write and publish your book. We've joined the forum to share information that…

Started by FastPencil

0 Oct 2, 2013

Entrepreneurial Publishing

Hello all!  I work with Morgan James Publishing, the Entrepreneurial Publisher.  I'm reaching out in the event that you are ready to publis…

Started by Jessica DuBois

0 Jun 13, 2013

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

Why did you go with...

Why did you go with PublishAmerica, AuthorHouse, Xlibris, or another publisher that you had to pay? Did you try other methods first? A trad…

Started by Kim Smith

33 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Steven M Moore

Holidays are coming!

I’m just amazed at the number of Kindle and Nook ads that I’m seeing on television. It seems just the other day that people were scorning…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Nov 19, 2012

Writing the end

After almost eleven months of continuous, daily writing I finally wrote ‘The End” on IMAGINATION. Well, I don’t actually write those words…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 24, 2012

Only $34.95 to Become a Published Author on the Amazon Kindle Platform

Hi all, I'm Erin and I have 7 books selling on kindle, and 5 more in the pipeline. Making money on kindle is a numbers game,but a great lo…

Started by Erin Adams

0 Sep 19, 2012

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindlen…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Staccato

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

Interview?

Hey all! I need a few people to interview. I'm doing a special on http://podcast.TheBookCrawler.com on publishing. I've already interviewe…

Started by Revvell

14 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Pamela Joy Licatino

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service