The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Alison Silbert's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Stacy, Thanks for the feedback. I guess I hadn't looked far enough into goodreads &a…"

Alison Silbert replied Sep 15, 2010 to Has anyone had success with goodreads.com?

6 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Shawn Lamb

"A virtual book tour (or blog tour) is where you connect with other bloggers who writ…"

Alison Silbert replied Sep 15, 2010 to Which do you prefer Live Book Tours or Virtual Book Tours and why?

11 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Sizt Elilo

"Hi Stacy, Thanks for the feedback. I'll try FB over the next few weeks."

Alison Silbert replied Sep 10, 2010 to Has anyone had success with goodreads.com?

6 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Shawn Lamb

"I haven't worked with them personally, but I have heard good things about them."

Alison Silbert replied Sep 6, 2010 to Anybody ever work with "AuthorHive" to help market your book?

1 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Alison Silbert

"There's no such thing as a stupid question, first of all. You accumulate followers o…"

Alison Silbert replied Aug 7, 2010 to What's Working for You?

1021 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Manny Asunto

"Joint ventures can take many forms: service swaps, coupon distributors, reselling ot…"

Alison Silbert replied Aug 7, 2010 to What's Working for You?

1021 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Manny Asunto

"Thanks for the insight. If you don't mind, I have a couple of other questions: when…"

Alison Silbert replied Aug 6, 2010 to How effective is pre-launch marketing?

14 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Sangita Singh

"okay; thanks for the tips. If you don't mind, I have a few more questions: how do I…"

Alison Silbert replied Aug 6, 2010 to How effective is pre-launch marketing?

14 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Sangita Singh

"Selling a book online is a simple (not easy) task. It takes a lot of research to fin…"

Alison Silbert replied Jun 16, 2010 to How'bout "10 non-techie ways to sell your book online"?

1 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Alison Silbert

"You can try your local editors association (just go to google.com and enter 'editors…"

Alison Silbert replied Jun 16, 2010 to Please help

6 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Alison Silbert

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service