The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Author-Poet Aberjhani's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks John for the shared wisdom and for continuing to maintain this exceptional si…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Jul 2, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I recently learned that because I had an account with Lulu.com, I qualified to recei…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to Book Marketing Success Stories

235 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Manny Asunto

"I went with an independent publisher for the second edition of my first book because…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to Why did you go with...

33 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Steven M Moore

"Hello Joe--The best way for me to answer that question is to invite you click on the…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to WHAT BOOKS HAVE YOU WRITTEN ?

26 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Yolanda Jackson

"The most effective Internet book marketing techniques for me have been joining a cou…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to Book Marketing on the Internet

11 Sep 6, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"What a great idea Peter. Thank you for sharing it with everybody. Aberjhani "

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to Free site for bookmarketing and web links

1 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Author-Poet Aberjhani

"The support often comes in the form of allowing you a forum, such as giving a talk o…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to Does the Church support the Christian writer, and AUTHORS?

6 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Author-Poet Aberjhani

"I'm grateful to say that all of my titles are in various public and university libra…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Sep 5, 2007 to How many here have a book, or books, in a public library?

12 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Richard Neal Huffman

"If an individual feels strongly enough about your book to give it the highest rating…"

Author-Poet Aberjhani replied Aug 23, 2007 to Does trading Amazon reviews make sense?

8 Sep 12, 2007
Reply by Charlotte McPherson

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service