The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Charlotte McPherson's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Libraries are a great way to meet people. Usually the PR person is pleased to have p…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Sep 4, 2007 to How many here have a book, or books, in a public library?

12 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Richard Neal Huffman

"Hi Marta, I was encouraged when I read this and understood that you had so many hits…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Sep 3, 2007 to Book Marketing on the Internet

11 Sep 6, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Hi Cindy, This past week has been busy but I just got around to casting a vote for y…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Sep 3, 2007 to Votes Desperately Needed

9 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Cindy Jost

"Hi Alicia, I am afraid I can't answer your question but I want to say I hope someone…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Sep 2, 2007 to Selling books on Half.com

2 Sep 2, 2007
Reply by Charlotte McPherson

"I think all the points already mentioned are really helpful. Visibility is the key--…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Aug 31, 2007 to Marketing

11 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"Hi Sherri, Along with the bookstore, we own a small publishing company in Istanbul.…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Aug 30, 2007 to Co-Publishing

5 Aug 30, 2007
Reply by Georgia Richardson

"I agree Rick F. that publicity and getting distribution are two major (some may say…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Aug 30, 2007 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

"When my book Culture Smart: Turkey was released, the publisher arranged for differen…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Aug 29, 2007 to Submitting story/article to National Press

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"I emailed and called the stores direct. If they can't make the decision (but in my c…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Aug 28, 2007 to ~*~WANTED*~*~ Book Release/Signing Event Tips

9 Aug 28, 2007

"Congratulations! Here are a few suggestions: When my book, Culture Smart: Turkey was…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Aug 13, 2007 to ~*~WANTED*~*~ Book Release/Signing Event Tips

9 Aug 28, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service