The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'promotion' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Krullstone Publishing

I started this discussion simply to plug a little self-promotion for some of our authors. I didn't want to overwhelm any other forums with…

Started by Krullstone Publishing

17 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Krullstone Publishing

Introducing How To Promote and Market Your Book by Madi Preda

As Madi Preda describes the importance of book marketing and PR in authors success, the book is a good read for aspiring writers and market…

Started by Madi Preda - AuthorsPR

0 Jul 23, 2014

Book trailers and social media promotion

Aside from having a nice cover it is important to be visible to as many potential readers as possible. Book trailers can either help or hur…

Started by Robert Bertrand

0 Feb 3, 2014

What Can I Do with a Radio Interview?

Hello, I wonder if I might find some friends here who know anything about using an itunes radio podcast for book promotion.  I had an  exce…

Started by Margaret Kell Virany

8 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Joan H. Young

Librarian and Children’s Book Author Combine Expertise To Help Authors with a special Sell Your Books to Schools and Libraries book-package offer

Libraries are the biggest book market in the US. There are nearly 110,000 school and public libraries in this country, and 100,000 public s…

Started by Barbara Techel

0 Oct 3, 2011

Book Awards

How many out there have used Book Awards to gain recognition for your books? Seems they have to be newly published to qualify. There are so…

Started by Deborah McCarragher

13 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Shawn Lamb

Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Book

Here is a great little article on using word-of-mouth marketing for your book promotion efforts. Some of it has been said before, but I alw…

Started by Peter N. Jones

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Chris Glennon

Current list of Free Press Release Sites

Hello everyone, I've put together a list of free press release sites that others may find useful. As of yesterday, all of these sites offe…

Started by Peter N. Jones

8 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Kim parker

Using youtube videos for promotions

Hi all I've started uploading youtube videos and was wondering if any of you has some experience in using that for promotion. my latest b…

Started by Alicia Castillo

8 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by CBM Christian Book Marketing

How do you promote your electronic books?

This is a new challenge for me. My print books were never a problem for me to promote. After all, I had a tangible product in hand to work…

Started by Delia Latham

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service