The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'publishing' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bad Myspace Book Marketing Techniques-Maybe every social network!

Okay, okay, I know what I'm about to say is going to make some people upset but I've noticed a trend and I have to say something about it.…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Carol Shimp

Dark Fantasy--Love it, hate it or live it?

If you haven't noticed, fantasy has been growing darker....more gore, fewer happy endings, more characters killed off. Conventional wisdom…

Started by Gail Z. Martin

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Interview with USA Best Seller Jennifer Ashley

From time to time, I do author interviews on my websites. I just posted an interview with USA Today Best Seller Jennifer Ashley on the Dian…

Started by Emily Bryan

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Lulu.com v.s createspace

I was about to bring a really polished perfect version of Palms Inn into the published by you package at Lulu.com so it could go to Barnes…

Started by Samie Foster

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Have you ever used Createspace to create your book?

I used www.createspace.com/3364981 to create my cookbook "The Budget Gourmet" and I am thinking of using it again for my novel coming out i…

Started by Denise Murphy

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Is lulu.com the best way to go?

Okay. I love writing adn been writting stories since I was ten years old and after highschool I was determined to publish something. BUt wh…

Started by Samie Foster

5 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Samie Foster

Independent publishing company & art community hiring in all areas!!

Strong Truths. We are a collaborative art community and an independent publishing company. We support young artists (writers, poets, phot…

Started by Gene Marie | Strong Truths

0 Mar 24, 2009

Can teachers publish children's fiction books?

I am a secondary school teacher and I have written a short children's fiction book. I want to sell my book in school and give the proceeds…

Started by Kay Braithwaite

0 Feb 10, 2009

POD and Self-Publishing Options Dwindle for Authors

Hi All, Even though I am a traditionally published author I do find this new development disturbing. I know that many authors go POD these…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

4 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by M. Andrew Sprong

Announcements for Newsletter Publication

Do you have announcements you would like to post in my January newsletter? See samples of announcements here: http://writersinthesky.blogsp

Started by Yvonne Perry

4 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Linda Ballou

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service